What are Veneers?
Dental veneers are ultra-thin porcelain shells that are used to aesthetically enhance your smile. The veneers are custom-made to suit your smile or desired smiles, and are then bonded to your teeth. Veneers are a minimally invasive treatment which require very little modification of your tooth beforehand, and sometimes no modification of your tooth is needed at all. Book now!
When might Veneers be Beneficial to me?
- Straighten the appearance of misaligned teeth
- Alter the size and shape of teeth
- Whiten the shade of your teeth if whitening may not work
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Mask stains and discolouration
- Build up worn and chipped teeth
Are there Alternative to Veneers to Enhance my Smile?
Veneers are not the only way through which we build new smiles at Prudential Dental Clinic, and may not be suited to each patient. Alternative treatments include:
- Tooth Whitening
- Composite Bonding
- Clear Orthodontic Aligners
Veneers may also be used in combination with the above treatments to build your new smile.
Contact Us and Book Now!
For more information on veneers or to find out if you are a suitable candidate, please give our team a call at (02) 9233 7515, email us at email@example.com, or book online.