What are Clear Aligners?
Clear aligners are an aesthetic and almost invisible alternative to traditional braces, allowing you to straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. These aligners are removable, giving you the freedom to eat, chew and drink whatever you like, which is not the case with braces. These aligners also make it much easier to brush and floss to maintain your oral hygiene during treatment. It is never too late to get straighter teeth with aligners, as these can be done at any stage of adulthood. Contact us today!
Conditions our Aligners can treat
- Gapped teeth, where there is considerable spacing between your teeth
- Crossbite, a misalignment of your upper and lower jaws which can cause tooth wear and bone loss
- Overbite, where the upper teeth bite too far over the lower teeth
- Underbite, where the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth
- Overcrowding, where there is insufficient space in your jaw to fit all your teeth correctly, making them harder to clean
- Open bite, where your upper and lower teeth are unable to bite together
Why Choose us?
The latest technology is used with our aligners to predict and plan precise tooth movements unique to each case, which is also more comfortable for you as a patient.
At Prudential Dental Clinic, we use the SmileStyler aligner system, which are Australian made. Contact us for more information, and to find out whether Smilestyler is suitable for you.